Chris Brown

September 5, 2009

.::DISCLAIMER- In no way,shape, or form do I condone domestive violence::.

Ok am I the only person who did not watch the Chris Brown interview? Why didn't I watch the madness, you ask? Because. I am honestly sick and tired of this story.

If this was happening to your neighbor? Would you be this interested in the situation? Would you even have an opinion? Would you not forgive the abuser? Give him a second chance?


Besides that, I honestly don't BELIEVE Chris is violent in nature... I think he was provoked

.::food for thought::.

[Rihanna sings of fighting a man tonight, lmao]


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.