Dear Mr. Man.

September 24, 2009

Yea I know. I can be stubborn && irrational at times, but you knew what you were signing up for.

::sighs::

You know what I mean.

Sorry, but somethings about me will never change. I just want you to make me feel less crazy when the rest of the world tells me I'm insane.

Today, I feel like you've been making me feel like a psycho. I know I've been doing better because we haven't argued in a week.

BUT,
the minute I get upset your compassion goes out the window. You never relate, instead you make me feel like I have no reason to be feeling this way.

May be you needed this in writing, cuz I can't keep saying it.

Good night.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.