Legal Stuff.

September 6, 2009

I do not own, nor do I claim to own the images, links, downloads, music, etc. displayed on this website.

Images displaying the stamp 'http://thesocialcarnivore.blogspot.com' or obvious personal images (images of myself, family, friends or personal belongings) are my property and are not to be distributed without my permission.

All thoughts, opinions, or creative work (words and artwork) are my property, unless other wise stated.

Contact:
e-mail: eury.says@gmail.com
phone: (646) 436-3300

the social carnivore.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
©2009- 2010

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.