The Vampire Diaries

September 10, 2009

Hey y'all!

I am pleased to announce that I have a new favorite show!


The vampire diaries premiered on the CW 11 tonight at 8 pm and will air every Thursday following...

I love vampires.

I can see the plot is about to thicken and it's only the first episode.

Only flaw is that the vamp hunk, Stephen, is no Edward (twilight reference).


He got the eerie vamp stare down though, so I'm pleased lol.

did anybody else watch? what did you think of the show?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.