fill in the blizank. (corny, sorry)

October 4, 2009

My name is Eury and I am a pessimist. I like to eat and I also love being at home.
I have no brother and 1 evil sister. 
I wish that I was rich and that I was not so sensitive.
In order for me to survive I need stimulation (mind, body, &&spirit).
I hate spanish dudes who gel down their baby hairs, wear jeans three sizes too small, and speak spanglish
I have no patience for ignorance
People most likely think I'm a bitch but they soon find I'm the nicest bitch they'll ever meet =)I need to everyday shower
I know how to piss people off with out trying
I need to hurry up && move out. I don't like it when people don't listen to what is being said. I have an abundance of opinions. When I am bored I like to watch videos on youtube &&stuff my face. By the end of the day all I want is to watch food network. In 10 years I want to have everything I don't have now. I guess you can say I'm pretty fantastic.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.