R.I.P. AJ (Condolences to Kandi Buruss &&Family)

October 3, 2009



Ashley Jewell (AJ), former fiance' of House Wives of ATL star Kandi Buruss, was killed in a brawl outside his strip club.  In this seemingly random act of violence, Jewell sustained severe head injuries && died on arrival to Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta, GA.  No arrests have been made as police cannot determine the motive for the fight.

Kandi left this message early this morning via Twitter.com:

I’m bout 2 give my swollen eyes some rest now. I just wanted to say thanks 2 everyone for their prayers. I gotta get up & go 2 my uncle’s funeral. I could never in a million years imagine this happening. Please pray for AJ’s children, that’s who im the most concerned 4. Im just in one of those moods where I dont wanna talk, I dont wanna b held & told its gonna b ok. I just wanna cry myself 2 sleep, alone.

random acts of violence seems to be a growing trend.
my thoughts:

Why is there this sudden burst of violence in the news && media.  Why are our black men killing each other?? Our husbands, sons, brothers, nephews, cousins... All dying.  && why?? No one has an answer for me.  It hurts, this is quickly becoming a world that I want nothing do with.  We gotta do better. Idk how, we just do...
my heart goes out to Kandi, I can't imagine how she's feeling right now...  AJ leaves behind six children


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.