TAG, im it... they got me!

October 18, 2009


Hey y'all!  I see we're into playing games (lol)... Anyways I got tagged by Trey, Khaki, &&☆Reese✮ (follow these entertaining people if you don't already)


The Rules:
1. Open your 1st photo folder
2. Scroll down to the 10th photo
3. Post that photo and story on your blog.
4. Tag 5 or more people


This is a picture of me && my aunt Kat.  We were in the Bahamas && were taste testing...  Not much of a story here, except my aunt hadn't had alcohol since april (the cruise was at the end of August) so she was very much drunk lol


PASS IT ON:
  1. Shade 
  2. Cee Frizzle 
  3. ♥Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder♥
  4. Lou  
  5. RavynRae


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.