blinded.

November 10, 2009

You lied and cheated, like it ain't no thang....

How could I be upset? Now you looking at me strange.

See you just don't get it, and you probably never will...

My emotions, my sincerity, my love- were all real!

There's a common misconception, a lie we all believe in...

But I'm here to tell the truth, no time to be deceiving.

Time does not heal all wounds, cuz I still cry and feel like dirt...

And everything that I do, after you, seems like I'm prone to get hurt.

No one's ever good enough cuz I question all, keep on second guessing...

It's like I'm stuck in this class, and I'll never learn this lesson.

It was you who fcuked up, not me- not us...
-Oh my bad I didn't mean to cuss

Try to move on, force you outta my mind...

And I fail every time.

I understand now, to get over you I have to want to...

Instead, all I want is you.

Call it pathetic, insecure, or just plain dumb...

But I'd rather live life, feel life and without I'm just numb.


Good piece to read for spoken word??
What do you guys think?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.