#hater

January 8, 2010

"They asked me if Drake is a better Singer or a better Rapper....I think's he's a better Actor" --50 Cent



Drake def needs to catch a break... Waaaayyyyy too many people are hating on the boy, but why??

Nxggas are treatin him like he's the next Soulja Boy <-- his backlash I can completely understand.


Yea, some of his song don't deliver like they use to... BUT not everything Weezy spits is hot, same goes for any other rapper any one will try to name.


I was a Drake fan before he got popular, && will be long after y'all stop.  that is all.


--later dweebs& dweeb-ettes

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.