say what you want.

February 1, 2010


But...



BEYONCE IS THAT BXTCH!!!!!!

I don't think y'all understand what's going on. She now has a total of 16 (5 in 2004 for "Dangerously in Love" && 6 last night for "I Am... Sasha Fierce", the rest with Destiny's Child)  Grammys. How many do all these other chicks have? exactly.

I especially appreciated how she switched it up on dem hoes & sang a slow song (to show she can sing maybe?) For those who sleep on Beyonce, pick ya mouths up off the floor.



#Beyonce-mania!!!!


I especially loved this part of the grammys (after her performance)


her "husband" awwww... Finally!

check her out on 60 minutes



--later dweebs &&dweeb- ettes






[I do not own these pictures/ videos, no copy right infringement  is intended. pictures via google search]

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.