clue you in...

March 18, 2010

YO!I've been super busy lately (not really) && I haven't gotten things to the point where I want them as far as how my blog is looking these days but I;m working on it...

I'm feeling fabolous lately! Venturing out meeting and talking to people I normally wouldn't. Life is taking an unexpected turn for me, I can feel it. There I go again be optimistic.... I miss the mean pessimist than use to be me, it was comfortable.

Anywho my 1 year anniversary since I joined my sorority is 10 days away; it just happens to be the same day as the bf && I's 7 month anniversary =)

I miss him. It's been like 2 months since I saw him last... To deal I've been on twitter a lot now (follow @socialcarnivore). Tryin to fill that void lol.

I also took up that bad habit again.  He doesn't know.  Maybe he does now. shxt....

I had a short hair style but I switched it because I wanted to look more spring-y (?)



And I got a new pair of frames. Moms been spoiling me lately. What's new wit chu??

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.