"If you not my fan, I don't give a F*** what yo opinion is!"

March 11, 2010

Kid tried to retired. [insert sad face].  Do you guys realize what this means? I almost lost the only rapper I really like...  I mean don't get me wrong, I love a few songs by a couple of different artists, but I could never play their whole albums on my ipod.  I would skip around way too much.

Luckily, Kid Cudi changed his mind and ain't going no where...

[watch]

"I have the best fans ever yo, the illest fans!"


Don't critique me B, what I do doesn't reflect you...  All the nxggas that count support me, These other mothafcukas sittin behind computer screens, did you not hear the list of mothafcukas I said that support me? 

[I leave you with]

"Pursuit of Happiness" Alternative Video

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.