Look what I found...

March 31, 2010

Sorry if I'm late, but surfing the web at odd hours of the night I stumbled upon these...

Lady Gaga has a new video for the song "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)" and I actually like it. peep.


Believe it or not, but I'm not a huge Gaga fan [besides the collaborations she's done with Beyonce] but this song is light && fun.  Its a feel good song despite being a break up song. Its also very reminiscent of 90's bubble gum pop, like old school Britney..

Speaking of that, Christina Aguilera has a new song out titled "Not Myself Tonight".  I like it... 



Hope she comes back full force because I miss the pitchy, high note singing that made her famous...

Any who, music enthusiasts have been raving on && on about Ms. Badu's new video for the song "Window Seat" which was shot at the place where JFK was assasinated... 



Excuse me, but so what???  Her message is completely over shadowed by the fact that she stripped down to her underware in the video (&&may be facing indescent exposure charges in Texas, where the video was shot).  Now don't get me wrong I'm all for the conscious "Lets make a statement" type music [I love me some Common && Talib] && I love the club bangers/booty shaking music that degrades women [don't ask why] but its either one or the other, because then the message becomes lost in translation....

What ever happened to "fight the power" and being blatant? lol.



Sinsationally yours,

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.