random blogging.

March 29, 2010

Updates on two of my favorite ladies....
BEYONCE IS NOT PREGNANT! that is all...

Rumors have been swarming the blogs and twitter, all because of premature false information being leaked by TMZ

side note: I love these two as a couple.  Sorta reminds me of me & my boo [not really]

Nicki Minaj is showing off the goods to disspell any rumors that her bodacious body is fake...

[on the set of Nicki's video "Massive Attack" more...]
what do you guys think??

[update]
download her new mixtape here






After that, check out label mate's Shanell's mixtape as well, titled "A Taste of Shanell"
download [here]


I LOVE LOVE LOVE Drake && haven't been giving him love. His album is set to drop May 25th entitled "Thank Me Later". Most aniticipated album of the year??      I think so.


Sinsationally yours,
Eury

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.