Dizzy over Drizzy

June 16, 2010

On the day his debut album "Thank Me Later" was released, Drake scheduled a free concert as a way to thank his fans.  However, as many of you have heard, Drake's free concert at the SouthStreet Seaport (Lower Manhattan) was cancelled due to the large turn out and rioting.

Since the incident Drake has been apologizing via Twitter (@drakkardnoir)


Watch the madness:


seems every one wants a  piece of the It- Man, let Drake tell it, not everyone is trying to get a piece of him.   “I really tried to do a song with Andre 3000, but I think it was meant for my second album,” Drake told VIBE on the eve of his album release.

Only releasing his first album signed with a major label, Drake is already making plans and moves for his follow up album. 
"I think on the second album I’ll probably only have two features. I have a few people in mind and Dre probably will be one of them.  [Andre] is one of those people that needs you to do a little more. He’s one of those people that believe in his craft so much that he needs you to do more than just be over hyped or just famous. In his mind, I have to prove myself and the truth is, I do."
Fans can expect big things from Drizzy.  With his fans at heart, I'm sure he won't dissapoint.

[source]

Sinsationally yours,
Eury

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.