I had to....

August 5, 2010

wait. I'm sure the blogs have been flooded with posts for Wale's new mixtape "More About Nothing"...


I refused to post the links or speak on the mixtape before I got the chance to listen to it. 21 songs and I only pressed skip once. lol


my favorite track is *drumroll please* AMBITIOUS GIRL, its just real...

Overall though, his punchlines are crazy, and his double entendres showcase his vocab (which is important for lyricists--not rappers)...

I don't like to compare apples and oranges, so I won't make the "music head" #1 mistake and compare Wale to another rapper.

Wale is doing him.

Follow: @Wale

Feedback... What do you guys think?

Sinsationally yours,
Eury

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.