September 25, 2009
First off let me just say it takes extreme dedication to be blogging on a friday night...
Any ways, at the start of this post it was 11:05 pm.
Thus I will share 11 things about me most of you don't know. And my 5 cents about something random...
1. I am a better friend to most of my friends then they are to me.
2. I use to smoke a ridiculous amount, and no not cigarettes.
3. I stopped smoking because it wasn't lady like, but I really miss it.
4. I was forced into learning to be alone && now I'm afraid that in the middle of conversations I revert back into my mind instead of listening.
5. I'm super sensitive. Like, ridiculously sensitive. So I'm always in attack mode. I will hurt you before you hurt me (social carnivore).
6. I'm jealous of other girls that can leave the house not matching. I'm too anal to ever do that.
7. I feel trapped in this point of my life && I don't feel like the average 21 year old.
8. I miss the old days were I was content just sitting in my room listening to music. I think I'm loosing my love of music =(
9. When I say I don't care what people think I'm completely lying. Somethings that some people say can really piss me off.
10. Speaking of that, I have anger issues. Not sure why but the slightest thing sets me off && I'm easily annoyed.
11. I'm proud of myself because I didn't think I could share this many things about myself (I always fight with myself over how much is too much info)
Why is that women never want a guy until he's taken? Are we that insecure or bored that we can't stand to see another woman happy? I think women who throw themselves at a man that is taken (knowingly) is pathetic. Get your own dude. Its not sexy, you look insecure && selfish. && that's exactly what a guy is looking for in a woman right? wrong. work on self then go find you a single guy.