men hate make up?!

September 25, 2009

so I was talking to the bf (as usual) after a bowled[see carnivore's dictionary] attempted at applying a full face of make up (foundation, blush, eyeshadow/liner, mascara, &&gloss) I was a little discouraged...

He began to lecture me about how much he hates make up && that I don't need it. The sweetie told me I was a batch[see c.d.] with or without the make up.

=)

My question to you guys is this: Why do males hate females in that wear make up in the real world[c.d.] but idolize the celebrities that cake that stuff on their faces??

Food for thought♥

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.