18 things to know....

October 21, 2009

found this via kiss.the.pen

:1: MY EX- just doesn't get it.
:2: MAYBE I SHOULD- start over, however I would go about doing that....
:3: I LOVE-funny & genuine people, writing/blogging, eating, sleeping, && being me =)
:4: PEOPLE WOULD SAY THAT I'M- not what they expected me to be.

:5: I DON'T UNDERSTAND- plenty of things, but I've just about given up on trying to understand.
:6: WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING- I hope &&pray things will go my way.
:7: I LOST- my ability to relate.  I can't seem to relate to anyone because I think no one understands me...
:8: LIFE IS FULL OF- mistakes, get over it && go make your next one.

:9: MY PAST IS- what made me who I am, wouldn't change it for the world.
:10: I GET ANNOYED WHEN- people don't listen.  Communication is key.
:11: PARTIES ARE-not what they use to be...
:12: I WISH- I didn't stress the small stuff as much...
:13: DOGS- scare the shit outta me

:14: CATS- are lazy, at least mine is...
:15: TOMORROW-I will do the same things I did today.
:16: I HAVE LOW TOLERANCE- for ignorance.
:17: IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS- I would pay off my student loans, my mom's bills.  Put her in a nice ass house, get me my barbie dream house/car, &&rock out til I find my Ken.
:18: IM TOTALLY TERRIFIED- of being alone && poor.

feeling like you know me a little better?



Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.