Awards!!!!

November 3, 2009


I have been awarded by Reese @ Sweet Insanity and Sarcasm! (girl crush)
 Thanks, Im flattered ;) lol



The Honest Scrap Award Rules


  1. Present the award to seven bloggers whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design or who have encouraged you.
  2. Tell those seven people that you have given them the Honest Scrap Award.
  3. Share ten honest things about yourself.


 This is hard, cuz I don't wanna repeat bloggers.  Time to give some new people some shine but oh well...


I nominate...


  1. Lou
  2. Simone 
  3. Rosevelt Macintosh 
  4. Fianah McMillan 
  5. Eternally Fixiated
  6. The Kisser 
  7. Stacie- Ann
You guys ALL write about things I wouldn't dare, it's just not my style lol.

Now...

10 completely honest things about moi:
  1. I HATE HATE HATE repeating myself.
  2. Sometimes I wish I was guy, maybe life would be simpler...
  3. I hold grudges longer then I should.
  4. I LOVE to cook.
  5. I'm am terrified of dying && anyone close to me dying.
  6. I'm a hopeless romantic && this clouds my judgment at times.
  7. I would rather sit in the house & watch TV/snack, than to go out to the club... lol
  8. I resent people who were raised in a two parent home, I didn't have that luxury.
  9. I  hate sleeping fully clothed.
  10. I'm afraid of not being successful.
there you have it folks...

enjoy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.