death to the party girl.

December 27, 2009

I'm giving up on having a social life...

How is it that I live in "the city that never sleeps" but I'm always bored??

Class. Home. Homework. Blog. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

Occassionally I go visit the BF in PA, but that's not hardly often enough to keep me entertained.

I attempted to go out last night, but my ride got a flat on the FDR so I was convinced I wasn't meant to go anywhere. Plus it was raining like shit.

I'm gonna try again on New Years (day). Here's what I think I might wear.




I'm so over being uncomfortable in a party (heels && the tight dress might die in 2009 for me). I'm a little iffy tho, don't wanna be the only chick in sneakers in the club, tho its gonna be a greek event so I'll wanna be able to move...

what do y'all think?  my BF is gonna be there && I don't feel the need to impress anybody, so...


later dweebs

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.