impersonation the highest form of flattery??

December 15, 2009

Funny Nicki Minaj impersonation:


Any ways the point of this post I just found out that a certain somebody has been jacking my style.  Using my stupid little catch phrases.  Dressing off beat, wearing blue everyday like me.  And now she wants to join my sorority...

Now I get that I didn't invent half the mannerisms I've acquired, BUT I'm known for them in my small part of the world.  So should I be flattered that shorty is swagger jackin me? or should I be offended?


Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.