♫ New ♫

April 21, 2010

Chris Brown ft. Tyga- "Holla at Me"



T.I. ft Will.I.Am && Fergie- "Down Like That"


...Will.I.Am getting lots of collabos in 2010. Nice!

Ciara ft. Ludacris-  "Ride" -- Love these two together, "Oh" was a favorite of mine...

"Basic Instinct (U Got Me)"

See I was out buying Chanel bags, while I was doing that you turned up your swag (you got me)/ Yup, caught me slippin’, but get your hustle on shawty I ain’t trippin’/I let ya in the game free / shawty whole album sound just like me/ Say you weren’t talkin’ bout me, but I know that you was talkin’ bout me!
--Keri Hilson diss? I don't know, but I hope this rapping thing is just a fad...  Let's not feed into the negativity


Sinsationally yours,

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.