Sexy In The City

April 26, 2010

Top of the morning to all of my fellow New Yorkans. This is the one and only Mr. Nkognito, lending a few words to the Sinsationalist.com blogspot. I would like to begin with a big shout out to Eury for allowing me to bless all of you with my words of wisdom. Sintationalist.com will prove to be an outlet for young entrepeneurs on the hunt for fame and fortune... not in that specific chronological order. Feel free to respond, request, criticize, communicate, enlighten, stimulate, engage, and incorporate all of your thoughts so that we will be able to convey to one another exactly, and precisely what is meant to be understood. I'll keep it short and sweet for the initial blog. However, stay tuned for the latest fashion, entertainment, music, and gossip news.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.