Get Your Fix: T.I. | Trey Songz | J.Cole

June 29, 2010

T.I. recently visited razor tongued late-night queen, Chelsea Handler, on Chelsea Lately.  T.I. discussed what was next for him including music, movie, and his clothing line.



since VH1 is doing it, BET has jumped on board with giving celebs their own reality shows... Only this one is cleverly disguised as a 'docu-series' titled "My Moment".


See the man behind the mic, maybe he's trying to dispell rumors. Tune into BET for more of Trey.

Rapper J.Cole also sat down with BET to discuss his upcoming debut album, his music, and how he has a love for production as well, producing more than half of his new album.



I think these three men are next in line for complete media saturation.  ALL T.I. ;  ALL J.COLE ; ALL TREY SONGZ ; ALL THE TIME....

Ladies enjoy, guess thin is in...

Sinsationally yours,
Eury

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.