World Premier: Usher- There Goes My Baby

July 13, 2010

Any one that knows me, knows how I feel about this song.... 


The song, written by Rico Love, is off Usher's most recent album 'Raymond v. Raymond'.  Artistically speacking, the video, directed by Anthony Mandler, is different.  The lyrics are loosely interpreted, which is great... I'm so sick of artists sticking to their lyrics when it comes to video concepts.

Usher has some new projects coming out soon, including collabos with Justin Bieber, PitBull, and more!  Keep an eye out for him... Yeah Man!

Sinsationally yours,
Eury

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.