"Mama, you know I love you"...

December 5, 2009

I always loved that song (by Boyz II Men if you didn't know)

Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!!!!

Today is my mother's birthday and I thought I would do a post about why mother is mu best friend... Instead Im just going to leave y'all with some of her infamous quotes, then you'll know why i respect her g (lol)

"If people don't like you, FCUK EM"

"Have you ever wanted for anything? NO, you always get what you want"

"Remember, you don't need anybody... except me"

"The same bxtches that put you down before will make they're way back around. Don't give em the chance."

.....the list could go on and on



My mom is the realest, sincerest, funniest, honest woman I know...  I wanna be like her when I grow up. =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
(c) 2010 The SinSationalist



DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to any content up on this site unless stamped with the The Sinsationalist logo. Any owners that would like their videos, pictures, etc. removed please email:
admin@thesinsationalist.com



NO COPY RIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.